Estimating Manager - Insurance Repairs (Desktop Position)
Estimating Manager - Insurance Repairs
- This is an office based position
- Excellent company culture
- Work life balance - zero travel required
An established insurance repair builder with national presence has an opportunity for an experience insurance repair Estimator to join their Melbourne based team - office in Bentleigh East, VIC.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Using new video technology, you will be responsible for inspecting building damage to domestic insured properties, quantifying repairs and report writing.
This is an office based position, and all Estimating will be done via video image. As you will be a direct point of contact with home owners, impeccable phone manner is vital.
This is a new area of the business. You will be owning and driving this area of the business to start, with the aim of growing to and managing a team of 5+ within the first 18 months.
Ideally we are looking for someone with desktop estimating experience, who may have managed a team of repair coordinators or is looking to take the next step into a management position.
Salary package based on experience.
- Estimating experience within insurance repair building
- Excellent understanding of pricing within insurance repairs
- Excellent phone manner and verbal communication skills
- Experience quoting and estimating using pictures/video highly advantageous
- Experience report writing within insurance repairs industry
- Self motivated and able to work autonomously
- Computer competant
- Looking for a long term position
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to email@example.com