This global SAAS business have been growing their brand around the world and have been recognised as one of the fastest growing tech companies of the past few years. Providing a highly efficient SAAS solution to the Accounting industry, they have a fantastic global team who all contribute to an excellent working environment in top of the range offices and have huge plans over the next 18 months.
What You Will Do
Working with the sales team, you will be responsible for providing sales support as well as first level client contact for new business.
The role consists of:
- Calling through warm leads to validate quality and opportunities for the sales team
- Assisting clients with product information and guidance where required
- Providing support to the sales team within SalesForce
- Collaborating with the team to discuss potential opportunities
- Ensuring you manage your pipeline of leads effectively
What Do They Need
- This role is suitable for candidates who possess a desire to work in sales, yet may not have the necessary skills
- If you have worked in an administration role and possess a want and desire to speak to customers and to move into a career in sales this role is for you
- You must be an excellent communicator, both verbally and orally
- You must be very well organised and enjoy administration
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply through the link or email email@example.com and all successful applicants will be contacted directly