- Salary up to $100K + $17K Car Allowance + iPad + iPhone + Expenses (Travel, Entertainment etc) + Bonuses!
- Enterprise Account Manager role, bidding for large Workplace project sales ($500K-$2M+)!
- Australia's leading workplace consulting & products manufacturer
- No product or industry experience required, supported by an experienced product team
- Government, Health or Corporate sector sales experience? Read below
Our client not only designs, engineers and manufactures highly intelligent commercial/workplace furniture, interior solutions and technologies, they also research and consult on the role well planned environments play in the culture and performance of a business. A BRW top 200 company, they have 10 offices and consult to the likes of CBA, Fujitsu, Facebook, LinkedIn, BHP, IAG, Telstra, QANTAS
They are now looking for a proactive Enterprise Account Manager to join their growing Sydney sales team and spearhead the growth of their Corporate portfolio.
- Drive growth within an existing portfolio of enterprise accounts incl. Banking & Finance, ICT, Legal, etc
- Develop relationships at C-Level engaging in workplace strategy, new ways of working / agile working
- Supported by a team of workplace consultants to deliver people & culture services
- Grow a sales pipeline of opportunities (each ranging $500K-$2M+) across large scale workplace projects
- Collaborate with an experienced technical products and administration teams to develop solution, pricing and bids
- Success will equal opportunities for further progression within an Australian market leader
- Sales & relationship management background in a with large organisations
- A proactive approach to sales, developing opportunities within existing or prospective accounts
- Willingness to work as a team, leveraging others expertise & strengths to achieve better outcomes & results
- Experience from any professional service or product welcome ie finance, ICT, consulting, training, HR / people & culture, recruitment, software
Defined by a creative team dedicated to nothing but 1st class service, they work hard but are rewarded with employee incentives & opportunities for further development & progression.
Recognised brand, strategic role, booming market, professional & fun environment, lucrative earning potential with real progression opportunities! Apply NOW!
How to apply
To apply to this Enterprise Account Manager or other sales, executive or architectural opportunities, please send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the Apply Now button below or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9126 8404
Business Development Manager BDM Sales