Electrical Site Foreman / SupervisorThe Company:
A well-established and world-wide client within the Electrical Industry are seeking an experienced Electrical Foreman / Site Supervisor to join their team, to work on a number of large Commercial and Industrial projects in Sydney’s Western suburbs.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work for a well-established Electrical client on major projects
- Plenty of hours / weekend work
- 6 month contract (with possible extension for the right candidate)
- Excellent rates + super + penalty rates
You must have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Site Foreman, Supervisor or Site Manager within the Electrical industry (MUST have experience on site)
- Strong technical knowledge in Control and Monitoring systems
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Electrical Licence is essential
- Contractors Licence / Supervisors Licence
- Australian experience and working rights is essential
- Full Australian Driver’s licence
- Ability to work long hours when required
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with the strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.