You must have previous experience on projects with; trenching, underground services and light pole installations.
- Manage all project-related expenses
- Co-ordinate the ordering of materials and labour
- Liaise with clients & key stakeholders and manage expectations / issues
- Subcontractor management
- Scheduling, forecasting, budgeting
What's in it for you?
- Exposure to major projects within the Civil Industry
- Work for a well established contractor within the Electrical Industry with a strong pipeline of work
- Excellent salary + super
- Healthy work / life balance
You MUST have;
- At least 3 - 5 years’ experience as an Project Manager within the Electrical / Civil Industry
- Extensive experience in Civil & Commercial projects
- Experience on projects in trenching, underground services and light pole installations
- Proven track record in managing projects from cradle to grave
- Ability to work well under pressure and oversee a number of projects at any one time
- Ability to manage projects of value up to $10M
- Australian working experience and full working rights are essential
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Electrical Degree / Qualification
- Full Drivers licence
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (in Word / PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.