My client is a Tier 2 Building Services Consultancy 100% Australian owned and operated. Began trading in Australia in 2007 following the evolution of a firm that began in 1969. They have over 200 staff and five offices across Australia.
They have built a phenomenal team … and there’s always room for one more!
My client provides a diverse and inclusive work environment and offers many personal and professional development opportunities that are aimed to help you deliver your best self to the role whilst managing your personal life in balance.
- Utilise BIM tools and workflows to deliver small to large scale projects.
- Interpret BIM requirements and implement suitable BIM protocols.
- Ensure that accurate drawings and registration systems are produced according to supplied specifications and applicable standards, internal and external.
- Maintain technical standards as per contractual obligations.
- Liaise with external stakeholders and clients.
- Experience working within the building services industry as a BIM Modeller, with Electrical Services in Australia
- Personal and technical skills to represent the company at an internal and external level.
- A desire to develop your design skills.
- Excellent knowledge and strong proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and Navisworks in both modelling and back-end program knowledge.
- Proven skills in managing time, setting priorities, planning, organisation and quality.
- Knowledge of and can apply relevant industry codes, standards and use a relevant quality system.
Benefits and perks
- Hybrid working
- Attractive remuneration
- Career Progression
- Positive working environment
- Active Social Program
- All necessary tools and software to allow you to work efficiently
- Monthly mobile phone allowance
- Laptop computer
- Professional membership subscription(s)
- Annual discretionary bonus based on your performance and company financials.
- Opportunities to purchase shares in the business as part of our Employee Incentive Trust
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the suitable skills and experience then please click "APPLY"
Or if you would like to find out about any other roles I am recruiting for, please send your CV to email@example.com or call me for a chat on 0432 290 660.