They are looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
- Organise and manage Jira workflow to deliver sprint on-time.
- Understand business requirements and create sprints with development team.
- Maintain platform mid to long term development pipeline
- Maintain accuracy of project estimates during development
- Assign project work and tasks to development teams
- Be responsible for project profitability & quality
- Participate in new business development opportunities.
- Diploma or above, preferably in business, Ecommerce or I.T.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a Project Manager role - Ecommerce / digital ecommerce.
- Be technical enough to understand development restrictions and industry best practices.
- Can understand requirements quickly and offer ideas and solutions on the spot.
- Experience using the Atlassian toolset JIRA and Confluence
- Experience presenting to exec level / C suites
- Can use MS project or equivalent Project Management tool
- Able to handle multi-tasks and independent in a fast-paced environment
- A good team player with great interpersonal skills
- Detail-minded, proactive and creative
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions or contact on 0406 925 867 or email a word copy of your resume to email@example.com
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.