An industry leading installation company with offices & workshops in Melbourne and Sydney and servicing clients across Australia, New Zealand and Asia-Pacific. They partner with architects, builders and engineers to deliver complex façade, cladding and roofing systems.
A permanent position is available for an experienced Draftsperson within the company's Melbourne office located in Melbourne's west.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Prepare roofing/cladding layout drawings for approval
- Complete shop drawings for internal and external fabrication
- Calculate take-offs using Planswift
- Preparing cost estimates
- Co-ordinating submissions to builders including tender documentation
- Preparing Project folders for hand-off to site
- Assist in Monthly Progress Claim submissions
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 3 Years drafting experience minimum
- Previous experience within the building and metal fabrication industry an advantage
- Solidworks experience essential
- Experience with AutoCAD 2D and 3D, Revit or Vectorworks software would be an advantage
- Experience with Planswift for take-offs would be advantageous
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Interesting and design led projects
- Permanent position with an industry leader
Please use the link provided to apply for this position. For further information please contact Melissa Thomas on ph. 03 9908 2082 or via email@example.com.