Drafter (Medium Density Builds) - Port Melbourne - Custom Home Builder
Denovo Construction are currently representing Australia's leading construction group to find an experienced draftsperson for their medium-density division focusing on townhouses and subdivisions.
Our client builds complex custom homes which are renowned for their innovative design and excellent value. The client has a proven track record of producing quality designs and builds from start to finish and always focuses on the customer experience as a priority.
An experienced and motivated draftsperson is needed to join a team of other exceptional drafters and designers based in the heart of Melbourne's Docklands
Our client is looking to pay 80-100K for the right person
Successful applicants will have
- Previously Worked with a custom home builder on complex build designs
- Strong Archicad experience
- Experience working on Medium Density projects (townhouses and subdivisions)
- Excellent technical knowledge of construction methods
- Knowledge of BCA, Rescode and small lot housing code
- Proven track record of making accurate adjustments
- Produced precise drawings/plans for floor, elevations and façades
- Good communication skills and contact with the design and estimating teams
- A team player mentality and hunger to take on company culture
- On Site experience
Benefits of the role
- Join a young team within a thriving business
- Immediate pipeline of works
- Visible progression within the business
- Above market average salary
- Great culture within an International Construction group
If you are interested in applying for this role and have the relative Australian experience, then please contact Joe on 02 9126 8403 or email across a Word formatted CV to Joe.G@denovo.com.au. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.