Draftsperson - ArchiCAD - Eastern SuburbsMy client is a small but established volume builder who puts an emphasis on quality and customer service. They work hard to ensure they have a tight knit team who work hard together to achieve excellence, and as such they strive to be an excellent employer who treats staff well and attracts the best talent. They are looking for an experienced ArchiCAD Draftsperson who has spent time working for a volume builder, to join their drafting team.
- Achieve production targets within set time frames
- Ensuring a high level of accuracy and quality is maintained at all times
- Contributing design ideas for standard range homes and facades.
- Producing presentation sketches for new designs.
- Making changes to standard drawings.
- Draw and document product masters, sales plans, options and details.
- Proficient in the use of ArchiCAD is a must.
- A desire to work within a close-knit and productive team.
- Effective communications skills.
- Previous experience working for a volume builder.
- Knowledge and experience with Building Construction, Standards, Rescode and Regulations.
- Proven drafting skills and experience.
- Market leading & highly competitive salary package on offer.
- Opportunity to work for an innovative customer focused house builder.
- A supportive workplace culture and team environment.
- Opportunities for progression in line with business growth.
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!