DraftspersonOur client is an award-winning home builder, based in Penrith, specialising in both custom design and volume build homes. They build beautiful homes and pride themselves on having exceptional customer service, keeping their company values at the forefront (Trust, Respect, Integrity and Pride).
They are looking for a design let Draftsperson with previous experience working with a residential builder to join their busy and collaborative team. The successful applicant will report into the Drafting Manager and will undertake design and drafting duties for custom homes and special projects.
What’s on offer:
- Hybrid working
- Secure staff parking
- Team bonding activities
- Employee of the month program
- Birthday celebrations
- Friday drinks / nibbles
- Friendly, social and collaborative team environment
- Creating accurate drawings from hand sketches, verbal instructions, and site visits.
- Seamlessly integrating and working with sales consultants, site managers, design consultants, to produce and alter drawings.
- Analyse building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural designs.
- Reviewing and checking sketches and drawings for errors, before being sent to stakeholders.
- Prepare coloured drawings of landscape and interior designs for presentation to clients
- Assist the sales team in the design process by creating sketches and drawings that work
- Experience with Revit highly regarded
- Previous experience working for a custom builder, or volume build with variations
- Knowledge and experience with Building Construction, Standards, Rescode and Regulations.
- Proven drafting skills and experience
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.