Document Production Assistant - Family Law - Brisbane CBD
$50,000 upwards (dependent on experience)
A leading law firm in Brisbane CBD are seeking a document production assistant to support the high calibre family team with their audio typing and copy typing needs.
The department is well known as one of the leading family law teams in Queensland along with a national presence. With an established team of lawyers within the department, there is a high volume of documentation to be produced.
The role of the document production assistant will be to produce a high volume of correspondence, court documents and other family law paperwork from precedents, audio dictation and occasionally from copy. There is a sophisticated digital dictation system and file management system in place.
- Experience in the document production team of another law firm
- Preferably with familiarity with family law
- Ability to audio type at speeds of 70wpm+
- Strong knowledge of IT systems including file management software and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with a digital dictation system previously
- Clear and concise communication skills with lawyers and other support staff team members
- Ability to work to deadlines efficiently
In return the firm offer a competitive salary and excellent opportunities for professional development along with benefits such as additional time off each work.
If you are interested in working in a fast paced and rewarding environment, please contact Jenny at Denovo on 0473 745 468. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your details will be held in the strictest confidence and will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent.