- Salary up to $160K (dep on experience) + Super + Fully Maintained Vehicle +Bonus!
- Join this rapidly expanding national leader in Insurance Building & Repair!
- Lead an established & growing VIC business unit with a commercial focus!
- Thrive in a culture focused on team, well-being, support & progression!
Our client is one of Australia's most experienced & trusted Insurance Building & Repair providers. Specialists in highly complex and difficult projects, they focus in Strata & Commercial property, working on behalf of the biggest insurers. With a growing team of 180 staff, their success has been built from a culture of transparency, support, team & empowering their people to do their best work.
A rare opportunity is now available to lead their VIC General Works business unit as (Divisional) State Construction Manager
- Reporting to the VIC General Manager, devise and execute the strategic direction of the business unit
- Business & resource planning to ensure consistent service & workload across the year and to achieve targeted financial outcomes
- Lead, direct & support Branch Managers across VIC
- Develop upskilling and training initiatives to rectify skill gaps within team
- Identify & implement system & process improvements, resulting in improved tools for the team
- Ensure espoused values are lived within the team & support around well-being is available if needed
- Previous experience in a similar role in the insurance building or insurance industry
- Construction / building background
- A leadership style that empowers & motivates people to want to do their best work
- Financial & business acumen, planning & ability to understand a P&L
To be considered for this and or other Insurance Building Repair industry roles send your CV or enquiry to Kate Crofts via the "Apply Now" button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org.