This financial service firm works across ANZ, Asia and Northern America providing wealth management solutions to high net worth individuals, corporate and institutional clients. With a range of different products and solutions, this organisation has built an exceptional reputation for themselves as a trusted adviser.
Holding a retail and wholesale license, they are looking for a Director of Wealth Management to join their Australian operation and to take their business on to the next level. You will be working predominately within the Chinese market so the ability to speak Mandrin & Cantonese is advantageous but not essential.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop long term growth strategy and implement strategy ultimately ensure financial growth for the portfolio
- Build and maintain strong relationships across the business partners (Commercial Lending, Mortgage Broking, Treasury Management and Assets management)
- Lead and mentor a team of Advisors and Business Development Managers
- Liaise with the compliance team ensuring the AFSL guidelines are always met.
- You will have full PNL responsibility for this business unit.
- You will be required to travel both interstate and internationally and attend all management meetings
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a Director position within Wealth Management.
- Experience sitting on an investment committee where you were involved in the selection of partners or products within the financial services sector
- Fluent in Mandarin both written and verbal will be highly advantageous
- Previous experience in developing both investment and organisational growth strategies.
- Ability to drive a business through culture and implementation of growth strategies
- You will be a strong leader with the ability to manage cross functional teams
On offer is the opportunity to work with a global firm that has developed a name in the market associated with trust and security. They offer a collaborative culture with an international reach with none of the red tape you will find in larger investment firms.
So, if you get a kick out of building business units and ready for the next step in your career please contact Herman Benade on 0386913461 or apply below.