Our client is offering an opportunity for an experienced Director of Nursing to provide leadership and direction to the staff at this 120 bed reputable residence whilst promoting resident independence and improving the 'living in care' experience.
They are looking for an individual with motivation and drive to lead a dynamic and friendly team who provide care to residents in line with the values of the organisation.
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager, the Director of Nursing will ensure exceptional care standards are maintained across the facility.
- Ensure smooth operations of modern 120 bed facility
- Oversee all clinical assessment, care planning, and ACFI for residents
- Implement & streamline nursing practices in line with industry standards
- Mentor and lead nursing and support staff
- Achieve all financial objectives of the site
- HR & OH&S Management
You will be responsible for the day to day operations of the facility. With support from an experienced clinical leader, you will be able to focus on the overall management of the facility. You will have a passion for leadership and change management.
- You will need to be a Registered Nurse with AHPRA.
- Management experience within the Aged Care environment essential
- A passion for getting the best out of people.
- You will need to have experience with ACFI and Accreditation.
- Excellent communication skills are important as you are dealing with a large range of stakeholders.
- Current police clearance
Please APPLY NOW or email cv to email@example.com