- Looking for a creative, strategic & dynamic role in an innovative Australian company where you can make a significant impact, working close to home?
- Drive the digital marketing strategies for an innovative Australian brand!
- Leverage strategic partnerships (The Block, 3Birds) across integrated campaigns!
- Use your CRM (Salesforce or similar) knowledge to grow B2B & B2C engagement!
- Salary up to $100K + Super
Known for creating innovative, award winning lightweight architectural building products our client is a fast growing Australian business success story. In operation for 15+ years, they have seen their brand grow significantly across both the consumer residential building / renovations & commercial segments, with partnerships such as The Block, Three Birds & a number of celebrity designers.
Role – Digital Marketing Specialist
Planing & Implementing Digital Marketing initiatives in line with the overarching business Marketing strategy, you will be supported & empowered by a highly collaborative CEO, GM of Marketing, joining a dynamic team.
- Develop and implement digital marketing, social media and direct marketing strategies.
- Using Salesforce / Marketing Cloud to lead best practice B2C and B2B digital initiatives growing traffic, followers and engagement
- Develop customer acquisition programs across: bloggers & affiliates, CPC, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, direct mail, online/digital magazines, print media, TV and radio
- Set up key customer and sales-based surveys to understand our customer drivers
- Manage paid digital campaign activity via social channels, AdWords and other platforms
- Work closely with the Communications Manager to promote written content
- Regular reporting on all digital metrics and ability to critically evaluate campaign effectiveness and provide recommendations.
To make this exciting opportunity yours you will
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or equivalent, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Salesforce / Marketing Cloud knowledge or experience with a similar CRM
- Experience using Wordpress
- In depth knowledge of social media platforms and scheduling tools
- Adobe Creative Suite experience highly regarded
- Live within reasonable distance to the Sutherland Shire area
Please send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the ‘Apply Now’ button below, or to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0409327512.