- Award-winning boutique PR agency with a true family feel
- Take the digital lead on EDM, CRM, email and social media marketing for agency growth
- $70-80k + super. Flexible working. Career coaching
Are a Digital Marketing gun with a flare for driving lead generation and brand awareness?
This award-winning Surry Hills PR agency specialise in B2B comms within Food & Bev, Lifestyle, Entertainment, and business thought leaders. With a track-record of retaining everyone in their team for over 5 years, they now have a unique opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their tight-knit team and devise an impactful digital marketing strategy to help drive the agency’s own growth, lead generation activity and market presence.
Working alongside a passionate team of PR guns and reporting directly to the Agency Director, you will take the reigns on their own digital marketing efforts, helping to attract new clients, and enjoy being an integral part of a true family atmosphere.
You will find yourself:
- Creating and executing engaging EDM, CRM and email marketing campaigns to attract new clients
- Looking after the agency’s social media presence
- Leveraging paid and organic approaches to driving more traffic
- Managing the relationship with an external SEO provider
- Assisting the wider team with content writing for clients as required
- Participate in ongoing training and career development
- Experience building, executing and measuring a digital marketing strategy that has driven results
- Proven experience creating and executing successful EDMs and social media campaigns to drive new business development (internally or for clients)
- Experience with webinar creation and WordPress (PREFERRED BUT NOT ESSENTIAL)
- Smart problem-solver, wanting to be part of a growing team!
- $70-80k + super depending on experience
- Excellent work/life balance – nobody in the office past 6pm
- Flexible hours, work from home, early finishes
- Quarterly “fun days” as chosen by the team