A position is currently available for a Digital Marketing Specialist. The hours of this role are flexible to suit the right candidate. This could be a senior Digital Marketer looking for part time flexibility or a full time permanent role based out of the company's Surry Hills office which is easily accessible via public transport and surrounded by funky cafes and restaurants.
This is an exciting and dynamic role and opportunity to take ownership of the marketing portfolio of a fast growing start up business. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Campaign management including EDM, CRM and email marketing campaigns to attract new clients. You will create and take ownership campaign content and strategy.
- Social Media Management including the company and directors’ social platforms.
- Managing re-branding through an external SEO provider.
- Create online content for website and social media including text, photo, flyers, video animation, etc.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience & skills:
- Experience building, executing and measuring a digital marketing strategy that has proven results.
- Proven experience creating and executing successful EDMs and social media campaigns to drive new business development.
- Experience in content creation for website and social media.
- Smart problem-solver, wanting to be part of a dynamic start-up.
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry preferred but not essential.
Come and work in a fast paced and dynamic environment alongside passionate team-mates.
To apply for this position please contact Samantha via Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply using the link provided.