About the Business:
Exclusive to Denovo, this global entertainment company is behind the scenes of some of the worlds most iconic tourist destinations. Due to the continuing global development and growth of their attractions and brands, they are looking for a Digital Eccomerce Manager to implement an innovative and intelligent digital strategy in the ANZ region, focusing on eCommerce website performance
About the Role:
Primarily the role will take ownership of the updating and optimisation of the website content to ensure functionality, local relevancy, optimal technical and brand-alignment, accessibility and efficiency for driving strong conversion rates and yield.
- Drive strong conversion rates for local attraction websites in line with digital KPIs, agreed targets and central direction
- Identify points of friction and conversion blockers, implement A/B tests and present findings back to stakeholders to drive improved strategy and/or further web development requirement
- Ensure all content for local websites is up to date and in line with digital best practice to deliver on KPIs
- A master of digital tools including keyword monitoring tools, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, CMS etc.
- Generate actionable insights from website and campaign analysis to drive future strategy
We are looking for someone with a genuine passion for the digital E-commerce space. Having the capability to try new strategies and think outside the box is a must, with the willingness to get your hands dirty with implementation.
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- 3+ years experience in website management for consumer brand with a proven track record of delivering growth against KPIs
- Experience launching digital marketing strategies, along with a strong background in data analytics
- You thrive on ownership and accountability – and have a proven track record of acting on your own initiative to deliver change
- Strong commercial savviness with the ability to identify new opportunities, build supporting business cases and execute
- eCommerce platform experience, preferably Accesso
- Leisure/entertainment industry experience
Not only is there a very generous package for the successful candidate, but they can also look forward to:
- A fun collaborative environment
- Easily accessed CBD location
- Great Hourly Rate
- Free entry for yourself, friends and family to any of the global attractions.