$50-65k + super (depending on experience)
Our client is an Australian-based publisher, with a portfolio of leading digital and print publications that cater specifically to their industry. Due to a growing portfolio of clients advertising on one of their digital platforms, they are now looking for a talented Account Manager to service and retain these strong relationships.
As an Account Manager you'll work closely with the Sales & Content teams and be the cornerstone of positive client experience and retention. In a close-knit family such as this, teamwork and collaboration are important, and as such they enjoy fantastic longevity of staff.
A typical day will involve:
- Being the face of the business to existing advertisers and suppliers
- Ensuring that clients are happy and seeing great results at all stages of the relationship
- Editing content, copywriting, data analysis, sending reports and providing feedback to clients on campaign performance
- Keeping your finger on the pulse of social media and helping clients get the most out of their online presence
- Identifying opportunities for clients to enjoy more success through new and additional products and services
- Customer service or account management experience
- Experience (or at least a genuine interest) in digital advertising, SEO and social media
- Ability to build great rapport and long-term B2B relationships
- Ability to work in a full-time permanent role in South Melbourne
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply through the link or email email@example.com and all successful applicants will be contacted directly