Desktop AssessorDESKTOP ASSESSOR - INSURANCE REPAIRS
This industry leader in claims management and insurance repairs has an exciting opportunity for a talented Desktop Assessor to join their friendly Eastern Suburbs based team.
- Friendly & social office culture
- Career progression opportunities long-term
- Permanent position
ABOUT THE ROLE
Using Livelogic software you will be assessing damage to insured properties and providing an accurate estimate of repair costs. Your role will involve;.
- Creating assessments for Insurance claims
- Estimating repair costs
- Maintaining contact with clients
- Quoting repair costs in line with industry benchmarks
- Investigating and responding to any client issues
- Providing advice & feedback on errors and/or omissions in relation to method, scope, cost of repair and/or report structure
Salary $70k - $80k + super (experience dependant).
- Must have Estimating / Assessing experience within insurance repairs and extensive building industry experience
- A degree in Engineering and experience in quantity surveying (advantageous but not mandatory)
- Demonstrated experience in report writing
- Comfortable with MS Office and other computer applications
- Ability to work under pressure with strong organisation, attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills and phone manner
- Positive, can-do attitide
- Autonomous worker
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .