DesignerLeading the way in high end health care design and construction, my client is looking for a Designer/Architect to join their team.
An established and highly regarded design and construct fit out firm specialising in medical fit outs. Their office is located in Sydney Western Suburbs , easily accessible via public transport. Join a small, close knit team of talented designers to manage their rapidly growing health portfolio, working in a clients facing role, handling projects from start to finish .
The position suits a mid-level Interior Designer who is confident liaising directly with clients and seeing projects through all stages from concept to completion.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- Bachelor of Interior Design or equivalent
- 3 plus years’ experience working on health care or shop fit out projects
- Proven history of supporting a highly driven sales team in delivering exceptional design presentations to clients
- Experience working within a D&C firm, preparation of construction documentation for DA/CC and CDC
- AutoCAD proficient and Revit experience
- Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise directly with clients
- Available immediately or at short notice