About the company/role:
An award-winning home building company and due to continue growing in an efficient and streamline manner, they are looking for a Design Manager to further enhance the team and assist with the growth of the business. The business prides itself on exceptional service and quality, delivering this through their outstanding team of professionals.
This role will be to provide vision and leadership to the Design team. Successfully achieving business goals and co-ordinate between departments, you will be providing design & town planning expertise in low & medium density products to engage and develop confidence with clientele & key development partners
- Monthly business reviews and presenting to Director/shareholders board meetings
- Ensuring a quality client experience by leading and managing a high-performance team to deliver successful completion of design & approval.
- Develop & maintain the company design & approvals specification to standardise design details & methodology and hold designers accountable to this.
- Ensuring proper forecasting to prevent delays
- Concept development, co-ordinating design & approvals
- 3+ years’ experience in a Design Manager role for a project home builder.
- A background in Architecture and Design, with experience in Project and Custom homes
- Strong technical and Commercial Skills
- ArchiCad and On-site companion highly desirable
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning home building company
- Ability to drive the direction of a growing company
- Extremely competitive Salary
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions or contact on 0412 664 870 or email a word copy of your resume to Kaydn@construct.net.au
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!