Design Manager | Mixed Use | $60M
Design Manager | Mixed use & Residential Apartments
Our client is a leading, Sydney-based property development and building company. The business has a firm focus on the construction and development of new, (high -rise) residential buildings and mixed-use developments. The company has a proven track record in building high quality properties in prime locations throughout Sydney.
With the award of a number of large new Mixed-use project the business now has a need for a Design Manager.
- A Minimum of 4 -6 years' experience in a Design Manager role within a similar environment
- Experience working across commercial or apartment projects above $60m in value
- A degree or diploma in Architecture, Building, Construction, Engineering or Quantity Surveying would be preferable
- Responsible for selecting, engaging and then monitoring the performance of external design partners within the discipline including their deliverables, costs and time frames
- Managing the design approval process in accordance with project requirements and program
- Managing performance of design consultants in line with project requirements, consultancy agreement and tender strategy
- Planning and controlling the delivery of project design to ensure the achievement of quality, completion and project objectives
- Preparing budgets and schedules of design delivery for management approval and then managing and reporting the cost of design delivery in the project life-cycle
- Managing design to ensure the costs of the works meets project requirement
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 9126 8414 or you can email me directly on email@example.com