Design CoordinatorAn amazing opportunity is available for an Architectural Draftsperson or Building Designer or similar to join a luxury Residential Developer in a Design Coordinator role.
The company has been established for 30 years and develops high apartments throughout Melbourne. Their team consists of 10 permanent employees all of which are passionate and hard working.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate all aspects of the design process
- Liaise with consultants, team members and other stakeholders
- Review drawings and make small amendments
- Advanced Diploma of Building Design or equivalent
- Previous experience working on Residential Apartment projects
- AutoCAD experience (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Amazing work ethic and willingness to show initiative