- Design Architect (Concept, design development and town planning submissions)
- Exciting local and international projects
- Work under the guidance of senior staff
A long-standing and highly regarded architecture firm employing 50 talented architectural and interior design professionals. Their offices are located in the city fringe and easily accessible via public transport. The firm is highly regarded within the multi residential and mixed-use sectors based locally in Melbourne and abroad.
A permanent position is available for a talented Design Architect. The successful candidate will be involved in concept design, design development and town planning stages of projects. This is a unique opportunity to thrive as a designer.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Master of Architecture degree
- 3 to 5 years' post grad experience
- Proven skills as an Architectural designer
- Multi residential project experience
- Experience in design development and production of town planning submission
- Revit proficiency (essential) and AutoCAD skills (preferred)
To apply for this position please use the link provided. For more information please call ph. 03 9908 2082.