- Office based in Melbourne's inner east suburbs with parking provided (no need to fight peak hour traffic)
- Front end Design focussed role
- Competitive salary on offer up to $90K package
This is an established and thriving Architecture firm working across several sectors including Residential Apartments, Luxury Homes, Mixed-Use and Commercial.
A Design Architect is required to take on a key role within the firm. Responsibilities will include concept design, design development and town planning submissions for large-scale Apartments, luxury homes and commercial developments.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A passion and flair for design
- Master of Architecture degree (ARBV registration is not essential)
- 3 plus years' experience within Melbourne holding a design focussed role
- Experience working on residential projects, both large and small scale
- Strong working knowledge of planning policies, Rescode and BCA
- Proficiency using AutoCAD and SketchUp
To apply for this position please use the link provided or call Melissa Thomas on ph. 03 9908 2082 for additional information.