Design and Drafting Team LeaderAbout the company/role:
My client is a house building company who use modern construction methods and have a forward thinking approach to their work. They are looking for a Design and Drafting Manager to further enhance the team and assist with the growth of the business.
This role will require the post holder to handle the design of custom homes, and manage the drafting team including workflow management as they handle volume house building projects.
- Reporting to the Director on all design and drafting issues
- Ensuring a quality client experience by ensuring the design is aligned with their expectations (liaising with customer service staff)
- Handling the design of custom homes
- Managing the workflow of the drafting team
- Training and mentoring of the drafting team
- 1 + years’ experience in a similar role with a project home builder
- Excellent ability with ArchiCAD
- A background in Architecture and Design, with experience in Project and Custom homes
- Strong technical skills
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning home building company
- Supportive management with a friendly culture
- Be involved in the growth of an already successful business
- Competitive Salary
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions or contact on 0407 282 042 or email a word copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!