A well-known Demolition business, who invest time and money into their staff members with a high turn over of projects. They are a well established business and have a long-standing, returning clientele.
A Demo Operator/Labourer that is happy with labouring, jumping on and off the Excavator, Scissor Lift and Skid Steer machine (will not be doing all of it).
Responsibilities & Necessities
- You must have experience within a Demolition site (if just labouring then previous labouring experience is fine).
- Excavator ticket, Scissor Lift and Skid Steer would be a bonus, if you do not have that then you will still be eligible for a Skilled Labour position.
- You will be doing all phases of demolition work, Grinding, Concrete Cutting, Handballing materials and assisting operators (if you do not have a ticket to jump on the machine).
- You will report directly to the Site Manager.
- There is an opportunity to progress after 6 months to a Leading Hand if not sooner.
I have been working with this company for a long time and they are respected for the way they treat their staff members.
This opportunity will not be around for long so please apply below, send me an email with an up to date resume or give me a call for a confidential chat on 0498016335.