One of the Big 4 consultancies are growing their Risk & Analytics team in Sydney CBD. They require 5 Data Analyst's with strong SQL skills, to work on a long-term, major financial services project.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will work closely with business managers and department heads to provide vital insights and reporting to help drive productivity, growth and efficiencies.
You must have at least 2-3 years of experience as a Senior Data Analyst, having previously worked in financial services.
You will have excellent communication skills and be adept at translating complex data and information to non-technical stakeholders.
Data Analyst Skill-Set:
- Excellent SQL skills
- Good range of technical ability in relation to data analytics
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong Stakeholder management
- Data visualisation experience - Ideally, experience in visual communication of analysis (e.g. Tableau, QlikView, Qlik Sense, Power BI)
- Tertiary qualification in IT or related
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Design analytical solutions using SQL
- Work with stakeholders to identify trends and complex data patterns
- Lead data interpretations and communicate to clients
- Identify and evaluate organisational risks - recommend process and system changes
- Evaluate reliability of source information
- Financial & Statistical modelling
If you are keen to explore this new and exciting Data Analyst opportunity, please apply or send your resume to email@example.com