Data Analyst - Big 4A Big 4 consultancy require several Data Analysts to assist with the sustained demand for Risk Advisory services from their extensive portfolio of national and international clients.
All positions begin as a 6 month contract, and can either extend to 12 months or be made permanent for the right people.
Within their Risk Advisory team, you will be a passionate problem solver with an extremely technical mindset. You will work closely underneath the Manager of Risk Advisory to provide vital analytical support and help drive productivity, growth and efficiencies for clients.
You must have a high level of experience in SQL and (ideally Tableau), and ideally have worked within banking, insurance, remediation or risk.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on major long-term projects and join a high-performing team in a leading consultancy.
Data Analyst skills required
- Advanced SQL (and ideally Tableau) experience
- Expertise in providing analytics and problem solving as opposed to financial reporting
- Data visualisation and providing data insights
- Experience handling large scale data sets, building rules & running complex risk analytics procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical skills: SQL is a MUST