- Award-winning global Software company with an industry-leading product
- Ranked one of the Fortune 100 “Best Places To Work in AU”!
- 12 month contract: $550 + super p/d.
What Will You Do?
The role in a nutshell:
- Extract data using SQL from relational data-warehouses.
- Create dashboards and reports using Tableau and Google sheets.
- Derive data-driven insights and customer behaviour analysis.
- Explain and comment on performance variances using data.
- Assist in the maintenance of customer and master data.
- Analyse business needs and field requests from team members to provide data, analytics, insights, reporting & dashboards with high data quality to drive sales/business growth.
- ESSENTIAL: Solid 5 to 7 years’ experience as a Data Analyst
- ESSENTIAL: Tableau (or similar), Advanced SQL, Data modelling & Data storytelling experience.
- Experience with statistical tools R / Python.
- Experience applying advanced statistical or machine learning techniques (e.g. regression, clustering).
- Experience in experimentation (e.g. AB testing).
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.
- Experience working in a SAAS company environment