ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is a small-medium freight forwarder operating for the last 15 years and is going from strength to strength. This Australian owned business focuses on freight forwarding and global logistics. They are one of Sydney’s most profitable logistic providers and emphases on Air, Ocean freighting, customs clearance and 3pl/4pl logistics.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be mainly focusing on handling some major accounts, providing timely and accurate response to clients/customer/stakeholders. This is an active role and is imperative that you liaise with different teams and give insightful feedback to the appropriate line managers. You will work autonomously and be a part of a thriving team.
**You must have experience with Freight forwarding and Cargowise1 software to be considered for the role**
- Monitor existing accounts and report to appropriate managers
- Follow leads to generate business across all industry sectors
- Create long lasting relationships
- Achieve key performance indicators
- Liaise between different teams and report to line managers
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Cargowiseone Software experience
- 2+ years experience within Transport/Logistics/Freight
- Proven track record of achievement
- Ability to work autonomously and self-motivate
- Degree qualified
As a continually growing organisation, my client recognises talent and skill. This is a career opportunity to advance within the company after 1-2 years from a Customer service rep to a Customer service manager and even General/operations management. A perfect chance for career advancement and development.
- Be a part of a growing business with a strong foothold in the market
- Join a passionate, thriving and dedicated team
- Based in Botany
- $70,000 Base + Super
HOW TO APPLY
Click apply and send your resume through or email Joe Grindle directly on email@example.com If you are shortlisted for the role then please give 48 hours to be contacted.