Denovo recruitment are currently representing a reputable Logistics and Supply Chain provider with a reach across Australia, to help find an experienced Customer Service Representative for a role based out of Sydney, Botany.
The purpose of the Customer Service rep is to proactively interact with customers and carriers while processing booking, enquiries and special requests accurately and in a timely manner.
Requirements of the role:
- Deal with customers and clients by phone, email, fax or IT systems
- Process and book pickups in a timely manner
- Track customers despatch and providing proactive reporting daily
- Quick responses to customer enquiries
- Investigate and respond to customer complaints
- Escalate difficult priority enquiries to appropriate stakeholders
- Liaise with Customer service team, account managers, carriers, customers and stakeholders
- Keep up to date with CRM functionalists, improvements and updates
Successful candidates will:
- 2+ years in an internal account manager position or high-level CSR role
- Provide a high level of professional customer service
- Accurate record keeping of pickups enquiries, action taken & complaints
- Driven and passionate about providing high level of customer service
- Presentable, professional and punctual
- Data driven mentality
- Prior experience within a customer service role
- Transport/Logistics industry experience
- Competent in generating reports and uses excel
Package on offer depending on experience
If you are interested in applying for this role please email a word copy of your CV to email@example.com or apply through the portal. Please note this role is only available for Australian citizens or holding an appropriate valid Australian visa. We look forward to hearing from you.