Customer Service Rep - Air freight Imports - Sydney
Air Imports Customer Service Representative – Sydney – Freight
Denovo are currently representing one of the largest freights and logistics companies in Australia who have a specific focus on Chinese markets. Our client is looking for someone with experience within Export/Import
Summary of duties
This role is primarily responsible for the coordination and facilitation of all import air freight shipments into Australia. Customer Services is our highest priority to not only delivery but exceed our customers’ expectations, it is the responsibility of this role to ensure we delivery this service stand to all import customers.
- Action Pre-alerts and registration in Value +
- Taking of all inbound airfreight shipments
- Updating key milestones e.g. ATA, Availability, Storage etc.
- Cost entry and negotiation
- Processing air cargo reports and under bond messages with ABF
- Sending pre-alerts/arrival notices to customers
- Electronic documents storage
- Final invoicing to handover accounts
- LOT closing and end of month process’
- Assist with import quotations and rate negotiation
- Attendance to industry meetings
- Timely response to customers enquiries
- Interaction and negotiation with different offices and agents
- Practicing copmanies Core Values
- Operational support as require
The package on offer is $55-65K dependent on experience of the candidate.
If you are interested in applying for this role with a market leader in the freight industry and feel your experience is applicable for the role, please email an updated Word copy of your CV to email@example.com