Customer Service Officer
|Job Title:||Customer Service Officer|
|Salary:||Up to $65k plus super|
|Contact Name:||Richard Crosby|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2021 15:31|
You will present tenders, and arrange contract signing with clients. You will handle workflow throughout the project, and will be responsible for all client liaison. In keeping with the outstanding reputation of the business you must have exceptional customer service skills. This will include ensuring the customer is informed of timescales and thoroughly understands the process from beginning to end. You should be skilled at explaining things to customers who may not understand construction, and who will at times need reassurance and guidance.
To be considered for the role you should:
- Have worked for a residential builder for at least 2 years in a similar role
- Have a good understanding of residential construction
- Have first rate customer service skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Have meticulous organisation skills
The successful candidate will:
- Be rewarded with an excellent salary and package
- Be part of a passionate team who are proud of their work
- Enjoy employment with a leading builder who have an excellent reputation
- Be given advancement opportunities in line with their ability and experience
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's