This estalished and highly regarded organisation is a leader within the interiors space. They provide high quality custom furniture for all market sectors around Australia and Asia.
Located in Melbournes South Easter Suburbs their team is supportive and colaborative and a real driver in innovation within the space.
This is a key role to the overall business and an integral part of the business which will see you oversee all customer sevice and majhor project delivery.
- Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Full responsibility for all internal sales represntatives, customer service representatives and the estimations team.
- You will provide direction, coaching and support to your department
- The role will manage all customer orders to ensure timely delivery in full and also manage all complex and escalated issues
- Ensuring that all processes and systems are consistent
To be successful and enjoy this role you will;
- Have a proven track record in building and creating a culture of excellent customer service
- Have a proven track record overseeing the delivery of projects
- Have worked in a supervisory position previously
- Be professional, motivated, a strong leader of people
- Previous expereince working within the interior design space or similar imdustry would be highly desired
- $70k base salary
To apply for this position please submit your WORD formatted application (resume & covering email outlining your experience) to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted