Custom Builder - Multi Site Manager - W. Suburbs Melbourne
Custom Builder - Multi Site Manager - Cairnlea & Braybrook Melb
Denovo Recruitment are currently working with Australia's leading residential custom builder to find an experienced Site Manager for the Western suburbs of Melbourne. Our client, an expert in producing Custom home builds valued up to $5M, are looking for a Site manager to oversee projects in West and North Melbourne, specifically Braybrook and Cairnlea.
The company boasts a large portfolio of custom build projects and they truly pride themselves on being a market leader, producing a healthy and supportive work environment for all employees, from site to back office personnel. Any Site managers who are looking to take on complex custom home builds with a continually growing builder, this is an ideal role for you.
Despite the housing market slowing down nationally, this client has continued to produce augmented profits year on year and has shown with its pipeline that this is truly a role for someone looking for longevity and security.
The client is looking to pay 100-120K + Super for the right person
Successful candidates will have:
- 5 years' experience managing custom home projects
- Trade background in carpentry or similar
- Longevity shown in previous roles
- Local experience supervising residential home & apartment builds
- A complete understanding of WHSE regulations and QA systems
- Solid project management skills, including experience in managing a trade network
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Strong time management skills
- Valid driver's licence
Benefits to candidate:
- Above market average remuneration package
- Innovative custom home builder experience
- Clear pathway to Construction Manager
- Opportunities to develop Custom build experience
- Excellent employee benefits and staff retention
Duties of the role:
- Manage & Co-ordinate trades and establish a reliable trade base
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Build strong and continual working relationships with clients and key stakeholders
- Manage external traders and suppliers
- Ensure correct building practices and procedures are always adhered to
- Enforce and adhere to OH&S regulations
- Day to day management of suppliers, completion of paperwork and other admin tasks
If you are interested in applying for this role and have the relative Australian experience, then please contact Joe on 02 9126 8403 or email across a Word formatted CV to Joe.G@denovo.com.au. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.