Denovo is a Sales & Marketing specialist recruitment business that has been growing significantly in the last 5 years. Now with offices in 5 locations in Australia and an office in Amsterdam, you will be joining a business that is changing and growing on a weekly basis - providing unique opportunities and challenges for the right person.
As the Credit Controller, you will have responsibility for the Day-Day management of the accounts receivable function for a blue collar temporary recruitment business which will include:
- Processing accounts receivables and incoming payments
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables' data
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments and payment status
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Reconcile accounts receivable ledger
- Working in conjunction with our external third party finance provider
To be considered for this role, you must be a highly confident and effective communicator who thrives in a sales environment. You will be an experienced credit controller who won't be afraid of picking up the phone and managing the collections process and will be used to getting up and talking to the sales team to get things done. You will enjoy working in a fast paced, and changing environment and will be keen to learn from a very experienced CFO.
Please click through the link to apply now!