Due to a restructure in the Administration team, an opportunity for a Corporate Secretary has become available. This role will be supporting one of the Partners, ASIC and ATO correspondence and providing communications to clients.
- Preparation of all ASIC Forms using CAS 360
- New company and trust set ups
- Create and maintain Client Corporate Structures
- New client onboarding
- Respond to ATO correspondence as requested by accountants
- Travel arrangements and bookings
To be considered you must:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as an ASIC administrator within an accounting firm
- Must be proficient with CAS 360
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be able to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Know how to prioritise and delegate work in a high-pressure environment
Benefits of working here:
- Staff social events and morning teas
- Full kitchen facilities including barista coffee machine
- Public transport at the front door
- Young, social and collaborative team environment
- Beautiful modern office with Albert Park views
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a professional firm that will provide long-term career opportunities. This role will not be around for long, click the APPLY button now to submit your application.
Due to high number of applicants, only those shortlisted will be conducted. You must have full working rights in Australia to be considered.