Our client is one of Melbourne’s most highly regarded Mid-Sized Chartered Accounting firm that have been in operation for over 70 years, they pride themselves on delivering constant quality of service to their clients. They are big enough to be able to provide first-rate and top-quality solutions across a range of specialist areas, but small enough to know your name!
They have over 120 staff and have constant organic growth (no mergers or buyouts). Due to a long-term employee retiring, an exciting opportunity has become available in the Corporate Affairs team. The role on offer is full time, Monday to Friday and will ideally be 9am-5:30pm or 8:30am – 5pm. The role will be joining 2 other full-time Corporate Affairs Administrators and will be ASIC / Corporate Affairs work only using BGL CAS 360.
To be considered you must
- Have experience using BGL CAS 360
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ experience with ASIC / Corporate Affairs work
- Experience using APS for billings
- Be organised and have a positive attitude
What they provide
- On going training and professional development (BGL Seminars etc)
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Additional leave days per year
- Staff social events and functions
- Annual salary reviews and bonuses
- Job security within an established and growing firm. Not a single person was stood down during COVID-19 lockdowns.
To apply, please submit your resume via the APPLY button now. Please note, you must be an Australian resident or citizen to be considered.
Due to high number of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted.