This award winning insurance repair builder has an opportunity for a motivated and top performing insurance repair building professional to join their North West Sydney division in a Contracts Administrator / Project Allocator role.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working directly under the NSW State Manager, this will be a multifaceted and pivotal role in the business.
You will be responsible for the coordination and allocation of all supervisors and estimators on projects, as well as tracking progress of on-going projects, and contracts administration.
This is an office based position located in North West Sydney (Hills District).
Salary based on experience.
Ideally we are looking for an analytical and data driven individual, with CA experience and a background working on site in a supervising or estimating context within insurance repair building.
- Strong understanding of the insurance repair building industry from an estimating and supervising aspect
- Contracts administration experience
- Analytical and data driven individual
- Excellent working knowledge of MO Excel
- Highly driven and meticulous individual with excellent communication skills
- Trade background preferred
- Well-presented and professional
- Approachable, polite and positive individual
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .