Contracts administrator - Melbourne CBD - Luxury builder
Contracts administrator - Melbourne CBD - Luxury Builder
Denovo Construction is currently working with a Luxury Residential and Commercial builder who are looking for a Contracts administrator for their residential division. The client works on boutique, multi-million-dollar projects predominately with luxury townhouse sites and multi residential apartments.
This role is ideal for someone stepping away from a Tier 1 Residential/Commercial builder who is looking to step into a smaller boutique business and be much more than a number. The company offers an exceptional pay package and boasts a brilliant staff retention record. You will be reporting directly to the Pre-Construction Manager and be responsible for several complex projects.
Having experience on Apartments is a must, please do not apply unless you have experience in Contracts administration within this area.
The client is looking to pay 75-85K plus super for the right person
Successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in contracts administration with Apartments
- Highly developed communication skills
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Passion for customer service & achieving for others
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team
- The ability to work under pressure
- Be well presented and have strong interpersonal skills
Candidate will be required to:
- Manage head contract and subcontract activities
- Preparation of project documentation including cost reports, PCG reports, EOIs, RFI's project programs
- Liaising with authorities and councils for issuing of certificates
- Organise and attend project meetings
Benefits of the role:
- Experience within a growing high-end construction company
- Guaranteed pipeline and ongoing scopes of work
- Continual back office support
- Amazing team ethos
- Valued role in the business and visible progression opportunities
- Great remuneration package
If you are interested in applying for this role and have the relative Australian experience, then please contact Joe on 02 9126 8403 or email across a Word formatted CV to Joe.G@denovo.com.au. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.
email@example.com with an attached CV and I will be in touch.