Contracts Administrator - Infrastructure, Commercial & Residential Construction & Fitout
A reputable Tier 2 building & construction company based in North Sydney has an opportunity for a talented Contracts Administrator to join our dynamic team.
- Reputable tier 2 builder
- True work life balance
- Large projects across commercial, residential and infrastructure
Established for over 25 years, we are traditional builders with a proven track record of delivering high-end design and construction services with an an outstanding finished product, for projects up to the value of $50 million.
We value our staff and offer true work-life balance, demonstrated by our excellent staff retention and loyal team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working alongside Project Managers, you will be Contracts Administrator for projects across commercial construction & fitout, prestige residential, education, heritage restoration, rail and roofing.
Offering varied and interesting projects, around 60% of our recent projects have been infrastructure and railway station upgrades across Sydney, with the rest comprising of residential new build and commercial new build & fitout projects.
Generous remuneration package based on experience.
- Contracts Administration across multiple industries highly advantageous.
- CA experience within the following industries: commercial construction & fitout, heritage restoration, prestige residential, education, rail and roofing
- Motivated junior applicants with a client-sided Quantity Surveying background may also be considered
- Ability to work well autonomously and as part of a small team
- Experience with a range of Software packages
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you. Please Apply Now or send your resume directly to email@example.com