Contracts Administrator | Harbour side $10M Multi - Residential
Our client is an award-winning recognised leader in the design and construction of residential, commercial, industrial, retail, office, apartment, aged care and mixed-use developments.
Established over 30 years ago our client have a national presence across Australia in NSW, ACT & QLD. The business now employs well over 100 permanent staff and have a turnover the exceeds $400M per annum. The company have been awarded a new project in Sydney Eastern suburb with a Harbour side view.
- Confirming the accuracy of the financial report & claims of the project and providing advice on the profitability of the project
- Managing the commercial aspects of the contract negotiations
- Ensuring the head contract and subcontract obligations are understood by the whole team
- Perform daily administrative tasks including accurately and efficiently collecting and recording data required for accounts receivable
- Work with clients to understand their systems and data and reporting requirements
- Liaise with technicians, supervisors, clients and management to coordinate deliverables
Required experience / Preferred candidate:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in compatible role
- Degree qualified would be preferable
- Advanced data quality, analysis and modelling skills
- Experience using Jobpac or something similar would be an advantage but is not a must have
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 9126 8414 or you can email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org