Contracts Administrator | Fitout &Refurbishment
Greater Western Sydney
My client is based in Sydney CBD and are currently searching for an experienced Contract Administrator for a $5M+ hospitality project that they are currently working on in the West of Sydney.
Established over 10 years ago this client is still growing at a steady pace. They have a history of winning awards for their projects and they are fast becoming a familiar name in the NSW construction market. This company is engaged with a number of Construction and Fitout / Refurbishment projects, they have a history of working on projects including Multi story Residential, Aged Care, Retail, Hospitality and Offices
- Leadership and management of the Group's multi-projects portfolio
- Ownership and accountability of the commercial & construction activities from subcontracts, procurement, budgets, cost control, delivery & project cash flows
- Drive innovation and lead the introduction of new work practices, construction methods and materials to improve construction efficiencies & profitability
- Strategic business planning in collaboration with Director
- Strong performance management ethos bringing full transparency (time, cost and profit) across the portfolio of projects - key drivers & key outputs (KPIs)
Required experience / Preferred candidate:
- Tertiary qualification in Construction or similar
- Minimum 3 years experience in the successful delivery of commercial fit out projects
- Experience working on projects of similar of greater value
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong in client facing situations
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 9126 8414 or you can email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org