Contracts Administrator - Commercial & Residential
CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR - Commercial & Residential Construction
Established for over 25 years, my client is a reputable, mid-sized Western Sydney Based building & construction company.
They have an opportunity for a motivated and experienced Contracts Administrator to join their dynamic team in Western Sydney.
- Work with a family run business who value their people
- Varied and interesting projects
- Excellent working culture
Their expertise expands across commercial, hospitality and aged care lifestyle resort new builds, education facilities upgrades, religious and heritage structures refurbishment, and medium density residential new build projects.
With excellent staff retention, this company values and supports their people.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Contracts Administration for Western Sydney based projects valued $10m - $40m. Commercial, Residential & heritage new build, fitout and refurb.
Salary package dependent on experience.
- 2-5 years Construction Contracts Administration experience across multiple industries including commercial, hospitality, aged care, heritage, religious structures, and residential.
- Experience with projects valued between $10m - $40m.
- Proven longevity in roles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to email@example.com