Contracts Administrator | High-rise construction | Collingwood
Having been in the construction game since 2006, this sought after construction group have earned themselves an enviable reputation as being one of the 'go to' builders in Victoria. With an impressive line up of Senior Management, this group pride themselves on working alongside their clients to achieve their vision specifically within budget and within the time restraints.
The team are now looking to increase in size by employing an experienced Contracts Administrator. The Contracts Administrator will report to the Project Manager and will be a vital member of the construction team. The Contracts Administrator will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders and will be responsible for ensuring the business delivers business goals.
This role will require someone with astute construction knowledge, having worked in the construction industry for at least 3-5 years, and must have experience in apartment construction projects.
The Contract Administrator Role:
The key objectives of the Contracts Administrator are:
- Planning, scheduling and coordinating financial management of each project
- Tender documentation, recommendations and negotiations regarding the selection of subcontractors and suppliers
- Ensuring all subcontractors and suppliers have entered into a formal contract with the business
- Tender reviews
- Providing support and contractual assistance to the PM team to ensure all contractual obligations are met
- Assisting in overseeing and managing commercial aspects of contracts
- Experience with sub-contractor packages and monitoring these throughout a project
- Review, improve and implement procedures for contract management
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Provide accurate and timely reports
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience administering AS400, 4300, 4902 head contracts
- CHEOPS or other contracts administration application experience
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Tertiary qualified in either a building or construction discipline
- High attention to detail
- 3 - 5yrs experience in a similar role (apartment build experience essential)
- Excellent time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving abilities
If this position interests you, or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please email Emma Chaffey - Emma@denovo.com.au.
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent