Contracts Administrator | Healthcare - Education | Fit-out
This family owned business have been providing turn-key fit-out services to the education and healthcare industry for over 20 years. Throughout their years of experience they have met with thousands of clients within these industries which has provided great insights into what clients what and has allowed this company to develop a strong reputation for providing exemplary service and quality.
Due to an influx or projects due to a new BDM being employed, the business now requires an experienced Contracts Administrator to work across a number of projects concurrently to manage and support the project management team. The role will be based in Port Melbourne however will require travel to sites when necessary.
The key objectives of the Contracts Administrator are:
- Providing support and contractual assistance to the PM team to ensure all contractual obligations are met
- Assisting in overseeing and managing commercial aspects of contracts
- Experience with sub-contractor packages and monitoring these throughout a project
- Review, improve and implement procedures for contract management
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Provide accurate and timely reports
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Tertiary qualified in either a building or construction discipline
- 5+ experience in a similar role (Commercial experience essential)
- Excellent time management
- A 'can do' attitude
- A team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If this position interests you, or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please email Emma Chaffey - Emma@denovo.com.au.
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent