- Attractive Salary + Super!
- Strong focus on giving back, well-being, team & progression!
- Exceptional systems, training & support!
- Fast-track your career with exceptional in-house training and support systems amongst a key builder in Melbourne.
Our client is one of Victoria's most trusted builders and they specialize in delivering projects across the Residential and Commercial sectors valued up to approx. $60M.
With a number of recent project wins, they are looking at expanding the team in Melbourne.
A rare opportunity is now available to join their Melbourne team as a Contract Administrator, delivering mid-size projects approx. $10M to $70M.
- Providing support and contractual assistance to the PM team to ensure all contractual obligations are met
- Assisting in overseeing and managing commercial aspects of contracts
- Experience with sub-contractor packages and monitoring these throughout a project
- Review, improve and implement procedures for contract management
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Provide accurate and timely reports
- Tertiary qualified in either a building or construction discipline
- 3+ experience in a similar role (Commercial experience essential)
- Excellent time management
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- A team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the company and with clients
To be considered for this and or other similar roles send your CV or enquiry to Rhys Ashwell via the "Apply Now" button below or to Rhys.Ashwell@denovo.com.au.